RSS

[::SiMmpLe PrEP::]




So I used to wear a lot of accessories. I loved wearing belts, bracers, arm bands, leg bans, you name it; more attachments the better. As the seasons change real life, so does the SL fashion trends right along with it. I seem to be changing as well, into a more casual, less accessories digital kitty. *mew* So my mood today is not so sugar-eating, caffeine drinking hyperness, but more of a "I can do simple prep stylez."

I found some great casual shirts at -plus NINE- that are pretty but with a smexy fit to it. I paired it with a pair of black form fitting trousers, with a loose bottom cuff, from a set by -Pixeldolls-. I topped the outfit off with a very classy pair of black shoes with white trim from -Maitreya-. The main accessory I put on was a necklace I got from the Jewelry Expo, 2007, that I went to on Sunday. It was a $1/$5 Gift necklace created by -Alienbear Designs- that I bought up! It was a gift, yanno?

See that was simple as simon the pie man! ^^

On a side note, accessories are fun to wear, and sometimes you just find that one or two that you just don't want to do without, but being an accessorho is not all that its made out to be. Lag? for one, and for two, unless you are able to really get an outfit together that can maintain symmetry and cohesiveness, you just end up looking like you don't have a clue. Trust me, I know :P I'm sure I will find myself having a day where I run around the grid looking like im ready for some urban ghetto warfare armed with belts, arm bands, bracers, and my favorite -Sinistyle- ripper boots again soon.

Ya can take the kitty outta da ghetto, but ya wun take the ghetto outta da kitty. Or sumfing loike tha. <---see Summerneze already started.

/hoooooo!

~Details Below~
------------------------------------------------------
Shirt: [::+9::] Shima (Brown)

Trousers: [PixelDolls] Empire Belted Suit: Cherry Print Pants

Shoes: [Maitreya] Enchant Black

Necklace: [Alienbear Designs, Jewelry Expo] Staric Saphire Lady

Hair: [ETD] Preppy-Crimson
------------------------------------------------------

+Summer Deadlight+

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS