RSS

K so I'm rockin emo yet again....I guess you could say it's my signature style...Dark, depressing, maybe even a hint of sad....but then when i open my mouth...sometimes jus sometimes I blow you away with a shock of happiness...My outfit today describes how i feel...minimalistic...thats how i rock it...I don't want too much glam not too much in your face ness...just...Aeryn... The jeans are comfy and you can never go wrong with a simple pair of jeans...covered up with a good belt is always a plus....working eclectic bangles and rings can bring the progress of the outfit up to a new level but never push it with accesories ladies...a simple necklace ties it up...No funky pigtails/hats/big ass hair....Just plain jane all the way.

Can find the product info below

--------------------------------------You know the deal---------------------------------------

Skin-Chai Bluberry-
Hair-Lannah in Platinum Blackened-Etd
Shirt-Half-n-half top - Torridwear
Pants-(LW) Jeans-Kenzie
Shoes-Klunk Boots-Female-Form
Bracelet-Oz -Gritty Kitty
Necklace-Web Choker-Sinistyle
Piercing-Mine
Tattoo-Etch'd

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whatever.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS