RSS

.[p0siTiveLy faBuLash].


Wow haven't posted for a couple days...My ass is gettin uber lazy =/. Well I gots me a bunch of news for all of you that like tried to tp to my store...and failed...HERES WHY...I was wandering around the other day and happened to see this quaint lil hole in the wall piercing studio...and well i took a peek in...(its what i do) Any who im peekin around and i won't name names...cuz ya know at one point in time we all gank ideas from someone else...but this shit was ridiculous...Had my piercings...named the same thing....This chick went in and like musta copied hella numbers to do so...to say the least i was floored...I was actually bout to release 6 new piercings today but instead in a fit of rage i took it down...See I try to be nice leave my shit modifiable...so you can adjust it to your face...but...well people stealin my shit aint cool...

Anyways on a brighter note I will be reopening FFS at a new location thanks to mah daddeh RAY HABERCOM <----dude i love that guy. And all the new releases including some belts and possibly a tat if i can play my cards right. HERES HOPIN!

Anyways the outfit...well Comfortable is the friggen key...Rockin me some accesories FOR ONCE...and well...you know the deal check it out below the ding dang dong line yo!

--------------------------------------------Line-------------------------------------------------

Skin- MM-Base Dark Tan
Hair- Cake-Savannah - Black
Skirt-DMC-Heather Dark Denim
Shirt-Angry Pink-Bang Bang
Necklace(s)-LastCall-Black Opal wooden set, KK-Heart necklace
Shoes-DDD-Goth Black maryjanes
Bracelets-Sh*t Happens-Bracelet set
Tats-Etch'd-Creeper, Etch'd Ornate on hands
Piercings-Mine
Belt-Sinistyle-Dual knuckle belt
EARS!!!- Mew-Tintable ears

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ps...I'm so happy ^_^

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS