RSS

» ... . Effin cute colors .

Hi everyone!! This is my first time blogging and I don't know what I am doing, ahhh! Hehee, I'm sure in time I'll get the hang of it. I just hope my dork style, which I like to call adorkable, is well enjoyed! ANYHOOOOO, on to the cute things I've found.





» Skin . (DN) Vogue Skin - Vamp/Enchant - Cashmere . By Starley Thereian
» Hair . ETD Madeline II - Tawny . By Elikapeka Tiramisu
» Eyes . (CS) Optics - Light Series - Brown . By Starley Thereian
» Lashes . CS) Lashes - Classic 13 . By Starley Thereian
» Shirt . !iLUCi! Abstract Striped Tee Red . By Cotton Perse
» Pants . WRONG - Bootleg Jeans (grey). By Kaysha Sion
» Shoes . (Shiny Things) Freebie Painter Shoes . By Fallingwater Cellardoor
» Braces . Destroy Inc. - Colored Braces . By Lolly Lu

If you were wondering, 'Freebie' was not a mistake under the shoes from Shiny Things. These shoes are yuuuuuuuuuumtastical, and even I cannot believe they are free!!!!


» .. . Adorkable Belle

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS