RSS

.[ GhEtt0 GLaM ].

Wooot!-G.L.A.M Just had a Sale(Not sure if it's still on) and I felt so lucky that my homegirl took me there.I whent crazy and basicly bought the whole store.Everything was about 35L to 50L and around those digits,I was the happiest girl haha.So yea,check out some of my favorite items they had...The Jeans..OMG... they Look like the real apple bottom jeans,so realitic,so beautiful and details that this picture didn't capture well(Condierating I had to shrink it for the blog).They have it in pink details and white,from dark jeans to the very white ...and yes I bought all shades and colors HA... Oh and the jacket with the hoodie,again very realistic with gold details..yes i Love Gold LOL.The hoody can be worn up or down.... For accesories and extras,I had to pick the cute yummy chain,can you see the cute little yummy charms? hehe..they have the maching belly chain as well..I have to go back to buy the rest!!.I also bought the cute color changable shoes and bangle to go with the whole ghetto glam look lol... Oh and check out that cute lip gloss and mirror compact hahaa,I saw it and i had to buy it,it's so dam cute lol and they have other colors too.That store has sooooo much stuff with tons of colors and unique stuff you don't see anywhere els,I mean I'm a very picky person when it comes to shoping and spending money and when i whent to GLAM,I droped everything and shoped till i droped,seriously.

wooot,Hope you liked the ghetto flavor I brought HAHA,I'll be posting again soon so keep a loook out ;)

-Lady

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS