RSS

.[Hey Hey YOU YOU].


Ok so I'm totally rockin the avril look...I was searching around for exactly the right look...That video...is fabulous but I must admit if some chick was messin with my man....some heads would be rollin trust it...

Rockin the fishnets WITH SOCKS and the signature avril tie...(did she ever not wear one? i think i even saw one in that sad video "miss you" why!) anywho....i tried my best to pull it off...And you can too!

You can find product info below the dotted line

------------------------------------this is the dotted line---------------------------------------
Skin-Haley Seduction-True Smoke-Naughty Designs
Hair-Madeline 2-Etd
Shirt-I <3 myself-HCT
Tie-Canimals
Shorts-Heather Prim Skirt-Desert Moon
Fishnets-Part of the Fantasy outfit-Canimals
Socks-Sinistyle Tube socks - Gray
Arm Warmers-Part of the Tank Girl Costume-Canimals
Shoes-Ideal-Black chucks
Tats-Northwestern-Autui
-----------------------------------Another dotted line folks------------------------------------

Enjoy and we'll see how many avrils we git out there...

-Aeryn

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS