RSS

{what next}

Ok so everyone saw this set at the SOL fair and well I happened to be one of them that was drooling over the bloggers set and I spoke with Winter and as soon as I got a copy I HAD TO SET IT UP! I begged kea to let me have a special office lol! I love it every little detail pretty much reminded me of my own rl desk! Coffee cup and all! This set comes with many tiny pieces which seriously brings rl blogging to sl. Theres a laptop, books, notepads, notebooks, a pencil jar, a plant, desk lamp, corkboard, chair, file box I mean seriously lol its amazing. Such attention to detail. The shadowing is perfect under every prim especially the chair!

Now lets talk money! This set only costs 850 for like everything under the sun lol. Also the armchair goes with this set but is sold separately for 250. The set I'm showing is the noir set, but you can still purchase it in it's original color which is like a red/natural color Winter says lol.



-Aeryn-
Click below for LM
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Hodgepodge/232/98/44

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS