RSS

(Elate!)

Kellie Iwish of Elate dropped some review copies of her new dress *Dawn* on me. Now granted I only have one showing but there are 6 colors including the one I'm showing. Now Elate is well known for its cute girly dresses, short frilly skirts and my all time favorite the felicity dress but thats not what this is about.

I love this dress it is the perfect short dress! Perfect length the spaghetti straps on the top are perfectly aligned. The flow of the light color to the dark is what really leaves me in awe and some of them the color contrast is very intense!

The dress I'm showing is named sunset. Rightfully so as well. Everything about it reminds you of a warm summer sunset either out on the beach or dancing under the stars. Match it up with a pair of heels like I did or a pair of flip flops for a gorgeous sundress.

All in all this is a very gorgeous dress but then again would we expect anything less from Kellie?


-Aeryn-
Click link below for LM
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Cupcake/188/66/37

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS