RSS

New Stuff! >Truth< and Sabotage!

Ok so I found this little store well not little but anywho she makes Tats and Gor things like bloody noses and cuts..then again that could be used for any RP in sl! Take a look!



And Truth dropped his new hair on me this morning so I figured I better haul butt getting pictures!

Nora v.2 has the cutest little cap ever. One of my new favorite hair's on sl. It says I'm relaxed but I'm sooooo a rebel!


Now Nora..Is pretty much the same but has swooping bangs that cover an eye and the hats gone lols.


Enix omg the flexi is so friggen amazing on this one. I love how messy yet stylish it is..This one actually is close to my real hair so I <3 it.


Aradhana is a pretty little up due with curls and sweeping loose tress's so cute ^_^

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS