RSS

New Truth!

Got these dropped on me this morning but was sooo busy with school work wasn't able to get them done till now. Sorry TRUTH!

First up the spikey playful hairdo named Julia..It's an updo with flair. I love how it spikes out sorta reminds me of the old school chelsea hair cut. Yup I had it.


I KNOW I KNOW..its for men. But hey! Even I can pull it off! I'm jus..short. I love the way it swoops down between the eyes..It's playful yet..BAD BOY -rawr-


This hair has not come off my head since this morning..Are you kidding me look how cute it is with the headband and the flower ALL COLOR CHANGE. Oh and you can totally even ditch the flower if'n ya wanted to!


Just like the one above only the headband is now braided. God I love how Truth uses prims they look so realistic!


-Aeryn-

Click below for a LM
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Truth%20Hair/113/35/27

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS