RSS

.[uRbaN g00dnEss].

Randomness take two...I love the whole...I'm lookin to be cute but I'mma keep it comfortable...Ya'll know me and comfort <3333. I like to venture to the partially sexy but I never go over the top...well not never....you may see my ass in booty shorts who knows....Welp here's the scoop on what I'm in.

Skin- [ND] Alina Singles Beach Tan Doll Lips
Hair- Gwen from ETD
Shirt- Double Striped Tube Top from *Camie Cooper*
Jeans-Alizee Dark wash jeans from the Alizee outfit from Last Call
Shoes- Ideal Black Chucks
Belt- Hubby made
SHOULDER ROBOT!! - Robo chibi pirate from Wintermoon
Tats- Canimal Abyss lower body, Etch'd ornate on hands, Aitui northwestern on upperbody
Bracelets- Gritty Kitty- Oz and Sweat band.
Earrings- Jacey Heart earrings from Last Call

Happy Shoppin -muah-

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS