RSS

.[laMe].

ok so yet again my computer bites the dust. I think it's just gods way of saying he hates me lol. Not really. But anyways...what the hell am I supposed to do if I can't log on sl? I will have a nervous break down...YOU WOMEN KNOW WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT...So here I sit in the library boohooin over how I can't log on..thank god for meebo.com cuz lord knows ya can't download shit here...How the hell does K work at a library...it's too damn quiet for me...I like seein' how hard I can hit the keys to make the most noise as possible and watch the library workers walk around with loads of books in thier hands and glad I don't have to. I am so uber depressed but eh...

Hopefully Deja will come out with something new for yall to peek at...
till we meet again...
(I'm so dramatic)

-Aeryn

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS