RSS

emoTasTic <3



You ever been in one of those moods you jus dun care what you look like? TOTALLY THE LOOK IM GOIN FOR!!! I tend to just go through my inventory and throw shit together to make out what I'm feeling that day....tonight...I slept all day due to medication and my husbands at work all night so eh...bored..lazy..Check me out!

Skin- Deviant Nation Vogue Skin Vamp/Enchant - Amber
Hair- Mia in Dirty Blackened by ETD
Shirt- Kosher Fo'Sher by Nylon Pickney-Nylon Outfitters
Skirt- :HCT: from Class Black
Shoes- Ideal Black Chucks
Rings- LIXZ Wear Checkered Rings, and Mah weddin ring.
Piercings- Made by me...only for me =)
Tattoo's- *Etch'd* ornate on hands...Autui Northwest Spirit on Upper Body and Canimal's abyss on lower body.
Armwarmers- Canimal's Armlets
Necklaces- Spring Pendant from Fashionably Dead and a Bullet Choker made by my Husband.
SHOULDER ROBOT!!!- Wintermoon Piriate Chibi Robo
Sunglasses- Surf Shack

Happy Shoppin -werd-

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS