RSS

Novita Skins!

Novita Skins. Now I had never even heard of this place let alone seen it. But my friend took me here and told me they were a must have. Some of the best skins I've seen in awhile. Especially just starting out? So I got em and I had to cycle through each one to figure out which I loved the most. Sort of like a skin crackhead. And to this day I cannot figure out which one I love more lol!

All the skins are in numerical order. Aka 01/01 C. 01 Is the tone I am wearing also the lightest in this line. But seriously folks the detail on these skins are awesome. The shading and the cleavage aren't over bearing. This skin doesn't have that I stuffed my tits in a victoria's secret wonderbra from hell feel.

Also big bonus here EACH SKIN IS JUST 550L! seriously?! GET THEM! The fatty pack is only 2250! Comes with 6 make ups - 2 cleavage choices - 3 eyebrows. Get them.. end of statement.





-Aeryn-
Click below for LM
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Horst/107/16/28

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS