RSS

Nefarious!

I WANT CANDY! No seriously I do...gimme some now! Nisaa already gave me some! -beams- This cutie patootie lil outfit is absolutely to die for if you're up for being the cutest slavey on the block! Candy comes in 5 colors. It did have 6 but that was for the sunday special event! Which I will be doing soon! But candy is adorable has the cute little belt on the thigh as well as the wrapped up leg warmers. Now mind you there are two versions of these legwarmers one is just normal and then the one I love has flowers on em (aka duh thats why in the pic they have flowers! cuz i LUFF them! EVEN THOUGH I DROWNED THEM IN WATER!!!) Now they come in colors..Rose is the one you see me in..but also comes in bleu, brun, noir, and pourpre. All of them are just 300 L! There isn't a fat pack yet but I'll bug her till she does one! Also keep an eye out cuz every sunday Nefarious will be a part of the Sunday Special where she will be releasing an EXCLUSIVE 99 L item!



-Aeryn-
Click below for LM
http://slurl.com/secondlife/ALI/182/43/502

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS