RSS

.[i is a slacker].

Ok so my ass been slackin but im totally back and sorry for the friggen delay. I came out with this new piercing called Kea. It's pretty simple not too daring yet not to innocent in the same...but ya also dun look like a pin coushin with it on either lol...

I present.....Kea


Also I finally branched out and decided to make some more chokers...and who else but our favorite adorable lil internet cartoon POM. I love it due to the emo'ness and yes I openly admit to being emo...but they are cute jus like this one that says i made you a cookie but i eated it....HOW ADORABLE IS THAT..Anyways there are 17 included each one is friggen sickening cute...and 17 necklaces for 200? it's a steal..


Enjoy and as always at Hysteria http://slurl.com/secondlife/Hysteria/25/91/22 Hope to see yall soon.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS