RSS

.[Holy friggen crap im back!].

k so i went on like this huge haitus well not really but i did a lot of moving around in my rl which landed me right back where i began...how awkward....but finally my friends kicked me in the ass hard enough to make me start building again...kinda a welcome back? well yea so i made up 2 new piercings and they are available at my store in Hysteria http://slurl.com/secondlife/Hysteria/25/91/22

This is Lost and it happens to be my favorite of the two cuz it's insane but hey us freaks need attention too


And Theresa which was inspired by my rl friend she has almost all the same piercings minus the eyebrow arc but damn that shit would hurt ya know



Both piercings are 150 and copy mod no trans...so enjoy
Aer

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS