RSS

Gor Gurls

Gor Gurls...if yall don't know about it you're missing out. See I was never into Gor until about a month ago...I along with lots of people didn't see it as roleplay but as another sick way to get off via sl. But omg it's so fun!...lol. And you don't have to run around naked...for instance...You wanna be a slave..cool cool..you don't have to wear those goddy silks other stores put out. You can wear a more to the books camisk that they would ACTUALLY wear! I will be blogging probably the whole store of Gor Gurls and I will also be doing sneak peeks for miss Harriet. Because I believe in her work and when you see it you will too.



First up are the Suls..and as you can see they come in a vast arrangement of colors..they come with matching boots and prim knots along the back..2 versions of the skirt. It is fun playful and cute most of all affordable at only 275 L for the ENTIRE OUTFIT..you can also get the fatpack for 700L seriously?!?!?! thats a buy!




Second is Daisies and when Harriet dropped this on me I just died a little inside...I am a flower girl through and through and I love love love the hair daisies and the daisies on the skirt...but the skirt has 3 options the one you see on me...one without the apron..and one without the daisies. As well two options of sleeves. I love the flowy skirt...perfect if your a merc or free...I love love love these designs and You should quickly go see what else she has to offer...This outfit rings up at the low cost of 350 for the ENTIRE outfit! Another STEAL!

Cmon give gor a shot...she'll make you perdy!

-Aeryn

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS