RSS

[ i haz kidz - a SoNg4MoM ]

[ Mom ]

This is a big /salute to all you momz out there who work hard raising those kids! There are a lot of designerz and shopperz that are mothers RL (and in SL)! I saw this video on Yahoo! and thought it would be awesome ta share. What does it have ta do with fashion? Not a damn thing, buuuuuuut Momz are consumers rl/sl and need a laugh now and then! RAR. See how I rationalize this post? :P My mother has passed away in 2005, but I have heard many of these things said to me as a child, and if I ever give birth, you bet your bumz imma say some of these things! All you momz and momz ta be: YOU RWAK!

What Mom's Say - video


Have a great night everyone! Have a laugh, its good for the soul!

+Summer Deadlight+
Kitty DJ =^.^=

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS